Terms & Conditions – Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. (AITC)
- This site and its contents are subject to copyright.
- The site material copyright is owned by the Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. or in the case images provided by, a third party. The site function and operation copyright is owned by the Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc.
- You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the AITC logo, or reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
- This site includes registered trademarks, and other logo trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited. Including Trademarks and Registered Trademarks that are Trademarks of their respective owners.
- You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on “as is” basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
- The content on this site is for your general information only. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on, as legal advice. You should seek legal advice from a qualified lawyer on any legal issues affecting you.
- The Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- Neither the Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. Nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, members, successors, or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- The Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses, malware or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware, or software with which it might be used.
- You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release the Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Third Party Sites:
- This site may contain links to third party sites.
- The Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. control. You access those sites and/or use the site’s products and services solely at your own risk.
- The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by the Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
- The Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
- This site is controlled by the Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. Your use of this site is governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. The Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
- The Australian Institute of Technicalchefs Inc. highly values the strong relationships we have with our members. When members provide us with their personal information, the data is handled with respect for their privacy. We do not disclose members’ personal information to any third party, other than with their permission or as required by law. Personal information is held and used for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- Please exercise extreme caution in providing personal information that will be disclosed on our website (such as member recommendations, input into “personal suppliers” that identify your place of employment (which permission should be approved )) or input into the online industry calendar, as these areas are accessible by the public.
- This site uses a feature of your web browser known as “cookies” to store information and identify you to the system while you’re on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.”