AITC Management Manual | Job Descriptions Version 7_26/08/19
The position descriptions below identifies the basis of the role and responsibilities of a council member, notwithstanding all council members are expected to evolve their responsibilities to fit the aims and objectives of AITC to continue to emerge as a professional a registration board.
TITLE/POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER – INDUSTRY – REPORTING TO: Council at meetings and members at AGM
Description: Ensure that all sectors in the industry particularly chefs and culinary education are aware of the mission of the institute and obtain their support to join and spread information about TechnicalChef to their staff.
* Provide a link between AITC with Industry and Education Institutions across Australia with the support of AITC state and territory ambassadors
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Great presentation skills / Public Speaking
* Understanding of training (public and private) providers
* Good training providers network
* Computer competent
* Manage AITC state and territory ambassadors
* Establish links and form networks across the industry as well as public and private cookery teaching Institutes and encourage membership
* Communicate the ideology of AITC to chefs and educators across the Australian
* Explain the reason for TechnicalChef and explore possible membership
* Ensure marketing materials, pamphlets brochures application forms are provided to all Institutes
* Prepare and make presentations at meetings, tradeshows, exhibitions etc. to raise and promote awareness of AITC.
* Maintain data base of contacts
* Provide a written /digital report for secretary for each Council meeting
* Provide a verbal report to Council at every Council meeting