AITC Management Manual | Job Descriptions Version 7_26/08/19
The position descriptions below identifies the basis of the role and responsibilities of a council member, notwithstanding all council members are expected to evolve their responsibilities to fit the aims and objectives of AITC to continue to emerge as a professional a registration board.
TITLE/POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER ‐ BRANDING REPORTING TO: Council at meetings and members at AGM
Description: Explore, Identify and aim for TechnicalChef to be eventually recognised as a protected discipline, ultimately moving government to consider protecting the name “TechnicalChef” as a government issued licence This is at least 10 – 15 year project. It has to start now and build.
* Manage all aspects of branding the Institute to ensure consistency and recommend action for necessary changes
* The long term accreditation by government of AITC as a registration board
* Basic understanding of modern branding & marketing
* Computer competent
* Maintain advertising and increase brand awareness in industry and public
* Work closely with Website Developer (Communications) on Website
* Branding ‐ Yet to be documented as a whole document
* Official photographer of AITC
* Ensuring the Institute ongoingly presents a modern and professional image through all promotional vehicles.
* Contact and establish links with other professional associations that have government protection to obtain advice.
* Maintain data base of contacts
* Provide a written /digital report for secretary for each Council meeting
* Provide a verbal report to Council at every Council meeting
* Policies/procedures/processes responsible for:
* Logo and endorsement policy
* Style guide (to be developed)
- Logo Format Original JPG or GIF
- Social media