AITC Management Manual | Job Descriptions Version 7_26/08/19
The position descriptions below identifies the basis of the role and responsibilities of a council member, notwithstanding all council members are expected to evolve their responsibilities to fit the aims and objectives of AITC to continue to emerge as a professional a registration board.
TITLE/POSITION: State & Territory Representatives REPORTING TO: Council at meetings AND liaison with General Manager – Industry & Education
Description: Ensure that all sectors in the industry particularly chefs and culinary education are aware of the mission of the institute and obtain their support to join and spread information about TechnicalChef to their staff within a particular state/territory.
* To support the General Manager – Industry & Education Liaison in providing a link between AITC with Industry and Education Institutions in a particular state/territory
* To obtain and communicate a wider opinion of issues faced by AITC
* Passion to grow AITC in their own location/state/territory
* Computer literate
* Meet with potential location/state/territory members
* Distribute information to l location/state/territory chefs
* Assist new members apply for AITC registration
* Growing and expanding memberships