We strongly advise completing this application on a laptop or desktop.
Grounds for refusal of A.I.T.C membership
– Insufficient evidence of skills, fitness, culinary knowledge, or experience required for membership.
– Evidence of historical behavior that are contrary to the Australian Culinary Codes of Practices.
– Evidence of unlawful/antisocial political, gender, race, or religious bias or discriminatory practices, that may bring the Institute into disrepute.
– Evidence that indicates the potential to use A.I.T.C membership to promote, recruit, or organize any group, political, antisocial or otherwise.
Membership cannot be finalized or confirmed without a recent photo of the applicant
– A photo of the applicant to be sent with the application is required for the certificate of membership, institute records and website register.
– To reflect standards and consistency please note the dress code for member photo.
– The photo is a head and shoulder image similar to a passport photo
– Where the applicant current job is predominantly working as a chef in a kitchen, we prefer the applicant to be in traditional cook’s uniform with either a white toque or white cap.
– If the applicant current job predominantly is outside the commercial kitchen we prefer the applicant to be in a suit.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of your application.
If you have not heard from registration within seven days, please contact George Hill 03 9735 0880 or email Registrar.
Alternative methods of application: hard copy of application
We do strongly advise and prefer you complete your application on line.
Applying on line below:
- Allows you to be processed quicker.
- Registers you to be able to when approved add and access your personal records.
- Gain accesses to resources only available to AITC members.
- Allows immediate recording of your record for processing.
- Allows us to be able to send you your certificate and badge.
- Permits you to update your record and more.
- Much easier to send the required documentation directly with your application.
Applying on line is a longer and significantly harder process:
- Download the application below – The application will open as a PDF that can be downloaded.
- Complete and scan and return by email or post to – Australian Institute of TechnicalChefs.Inc – PO Box 355, Seddon West, Victoria 3011
- Include all the requested documentation with a head and shoulder image of yourself, preferably in uniform
APPLICATION FOR INDUCTION INTO THE AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNICALCHEFS
Cannot see the 2021 application form ? – You must register first and login to your account