This statement explains how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information and who we share it with.
By registering an account with TechnicalChef.com you understand, accept, and agree to our policies.
TechnicalChef.com is committed to protecting your privacy and giving you a safe online experience in accord with the Privacy Act 1988.
Last Updated: 6 March 2021 – George Hill. Technicalchef.com: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
- We collect information you provide when you register an account, apply for induction into the institute, or reconfigure your TechnicalChef.com account
- The registration information is required for us to access your application to apply for induction into the Institute.
- This data is retained for as long as you have an active account with TechnicalChef.com
- We reserve the right to remove accounts that are not followed through with an application or declined as a member of the association.
- You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We will never take your privacy for granted and always take the utmost care in protecting your personal information as best we can.
- You should realise that while we will take every precaution to securely store and protect your digital and written records, we are unable to absolutely guarantee that we will never be hacked beyond our reasonable control.
- We advise you to ensure that sensitive material should not be added to your online application and records.
- TechnicalChef.com only shares personal information in the following circumstances:
- You agree that we can release your profile information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request,
- Excepting your name, registration number, city in which you registered, your rank and current membership status, (which will become public knowledge), any other information (other than required by law), will not be given to a third party.
- We will never give, or sell your information to anyone or use your information for any other purpose other than to establish your eligibility for membership of the Institute.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- When you use TechnicalChefs services , we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate, or to delete such data at your request.
- Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period before they are deleted from our active servers and may also remain in our backup systems for a period of time.
- The Australian Institute of Technical Chefs has used reasonable endeavors to ensure that material contained on this website was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- However please note:
- Australian Institute of Technical Chefs gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material.
- No reliance should be made by any user on the material, and instead the user should personally check for confirmation with the authorized council member. The Australian Institute of Technical Chefs reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate.
- The Australian Institute of Technical Chefs provides external links as a service to users of its website. In providing an external link, the Institute does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
- The most current version of the policy will govern our use of your information and will always be at on this page.
The Australian Institute of TechnicalChefs was founded in Victoria in 2015 by a group of chefs to offer a platform for commercial chefs to register their legitimate status to demonstrate they are professionals, as against the many amateurs who call themselves chefs. The first meeting convened by George Hill who brought together a group of commercial chefs on 15th September in Melbourne, Victoria.
The content on this website is provided for general information purposes and may not take into account detail that could be significant in the many facets required in a chef’s career. TechnicalChef is an attempt to qualify and acknowledge people who believe they are a chef and operate at the professional level in the industry.
However the institute relies on each individual statement of their development and training and experience. AITC Membership alone should not be totally relied upon and is not a substitute for evaluating a chef’s suitability for a given occupational responsibility.