Application to join the Australian Institute of TechnicalChefs
This application is a very detailed document. Before you start, collect the following information:
When we request verification, all information and declarations must be able to be proved.
Applicant personal details (EXCEPT: Your name, and registration details as identified on a certificate of membership and photo) are kept confidential).
To view the application form you need to first register on this site , If you cannot see the application logout and RE – login with your user name and password.
|NOTE: If you are registered, you will notice at the very bottom of the application form a “Save Draft” button. You may at anytime while completing details, click this button, and leave the site completely. When you next login with your username and password, the form will automatically fill with your previous details to the point where you last saved the draft. DO NOT “Submit Application” until completely ready.|
|HELP: If at any time you need a question answered, or need help completing your application. Please email your contact details – telephone number for a prompt reply.|
|Please ensure you complete this application within 4 weeks (28 days) from the FIRST saved draft or your record may be deleted. If, you are delayed please contact A.I.T.C by email to request an extension.
Alternative method of application
To resister your interest to apply for AITC membership by email – please email: email@example.com with your
- Grounds for refusal of A.I.T.C membership
– Insufficient evidence of skills, fitness, culinary knowledge, or experience required for membership.
– Evidence of historical behaviour that are contrary to the Australian Culinary Codes of Practices.
– Evidence of unlawful/antisocial political, gender, race, or religious bias or discriminatory practices, that may bring the Institute into disrepute.
– Evidence that indicates the potential to use A.I.T.C membership to promote, recruit, or organise any group, political, antisocial or otherwise.
- We recommend that you print a copy of your application
- If you have not heard from registration within seven days, please contact George Hill 03 9735 0880 or email Registrar on this site.
2. Download Application – Word – Save and complete and attachment to an email with copies of documents. Download Application – Word